Current Position Available: Infant-Pre-K Caregiver
The Montessori School of Mauldin is now taking applications for infants through pre-K caregivers. The hours vary between 7am-6pm with immediate work available in the afternoon. We have an established program and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced practitioners.
- Associates degree, or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or in the process of obtaining.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
- Awareness/understanding of all DSS regulations and requirements.
- Has an understanding of early childhood development and can implement activities to meet the needs of the child at that age.
- Communicates thoughtfully and positively with students, colleagues and families.
- Punctual and dependable work ethic. Compensation is competitive and based on education and experience. Please have professional references available.
Working in a licensed childcare center: 1 year
High school or equivalent