Current Position Available: Child Care Staff
The Montessori School of Mauldin is now taking applications for qualified caring child care staff. The school is open from 7am to 6pm and hours vary. We have an established program and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced staff.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred or in the process of obtaining.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility 1 year or more.
- Awareness/understanding of all DSS regulations and requirements.
- Has an understanding of early childhood development and can implement activities to meet the needs of the child at that age.
- Communicates thoughtfully and positively with students, colleagues and families.
- Punctual and dependable work ethic. Compensation is competitive and based on education and experience. Please have professional references available.
Substitute, part-time, and full-time hours may be available depending on current needs.
Experience working in a licensed childcare center 6 months
High school or equivalent